Friday, July 28, 2006

NEW LAYOUT!
& I love the image :D :D

Im super drained out yesterday.

Im already yawning a billion times during maths yesterday,
& the next lesson was physics.
I took a nap. I heard Mr Sim's voice, saying,
"Joyce, wake up!"
So I woke up, with my eyes half opened.
Greeted Sim, went back to sleep.
Heard Lin said to Sim,
"Teacher! She's sick."
I slept till 3/4 of the lessons were over.
xD


Small small medium large.
:D :D :D

No, not monster sweet (:

Went to the JE cultural hall today for NDP practice!
We had to wait at the waiting hall.
It's super stuffy & hot in there.
We were all silent when someone made a squeeking sound with their boots.
I chuckled.
I can finally control my laughter when someone made a squeezing sound again.
I burst into laughter.
Everyone got influenced & laughed.
Opps?

Dont rub it in dad.

Never in my life did I feel happy like now.
I was shocked when I found out that there was a link to it.
Should I? Im actually dying to.
But, something keep stopping & preventing me.
I wish Im all grown up.
So that I can make decisions myself :D :D :D


over & over again.
its like loving someone all over again.
oh so magical (:

No comments: